Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project 2011

I have to admit I stole this idea from the news (I'm not original enough to come up with it on my own). But I thought it would be an interesting challenge that would have an amazing end result if I can make it to the end.

The original idea is called Project 365 and I suppose you can use many different methods to compose a 365 day project but I am going to go with a photo a day. I have always been interested in photography and I think this might be a great way to get in the habit of taking pictures frequently and also to sharpen my photography skills.

I thought about doing this next year, when my son has arrived but then it occured to me...2011 is going to be the one of the biggest years of my life! I am expecting my first child in early March so can you imagine all of the changes that are going to happen in the next year?!

So my goal is to take one picture a day as a way to document every single day of my life for exactly one year. I can absolutely GARANTEE that not every picture will be interesting or life changing but I truly think that the end result will be VERY interesting. I know myself well enough to know that I will not be committed enough to upload and post pictures to the blog every day but I WILL take a picture a day and post them a few times a week.

Unfortunately, I heard this idea yesterday so I will end the 365 day Project 2011 on January 6, 2012. Wish me luck....

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment